This is a KHDA Approved Mandatory training for Teacher Permit Dubai
Child abuse or protection can be easily missed by teachers if they are not trained to be aware of the signs. This course will offer realistic solutions that have been proven to work for helping schools to recognize the signs of abuse and methods to protect children in their care. We will engage with key methodologies to prevent ‘at risk’ children being harmed or simply to reinforce the importance of this key area. This isn’t a course that sells just a single way of dealing with all safeguarding cases. Quite the opposite, it will provide a variety of solutions on how to safeguard children in your care that will be demonstrated and teachers can reflect upon which technique works for them.
Child Protection & Safeguarding
Who is it for?
Teachers and Leaders
1) Participate in an exploration of the key strategies used to reduce child abuse and harm.
2) Gain a thorough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each system
3) Find out how to tailor each strategy to the way you teach
4) Obtain a wealth of safeguarding tips that you could use tomorrow
5) Each participant will take an assessment to pass this training and receive a certificate of completion.